Duvet Daniadown Summer Silk Comforter King
|In stock (1)
- Fill: Silk fibre
- Cover: 250 Threadcount 100% Cotton
- Tie-down 4 corner loops
- Construction: Karo Stitch which prevents the silk from shifting.
Are you finding your down duvet too warm for the summer? If so this is the perfect solution to having the comfort of a duvet with the coolness of silk.
Natural, breathable, cool comfort!.
- A raw silk made from cocoons of wild moths that eat predominately oak leaves and wild vegetation
- The silk strand is thicker, less uniform, more yellow in colour
- The silk is bleached to make it more uniform in colour
- The silk is woven into large skeins that are then stretched out into several layers until the desired weight is reached
- It is less labour intensive to make a Tussah silk duvet because fewer thicker layers are used.
- Tussah is excellent for a silk duvet where insulation is not essential.
Bleach is NOT used when our silk is cleaned