Turkish Towel Pokoloko Bamboo Mixed Grey TTBM1
|Availability:||Out of stock|
This is a middle-weight bamboo-cotton blended, stonewashed wave weave with an unbelievably soft hand feel. It is a silky smooth, eyelash-fringed, and truly unique towel made in a deep, unisex charcoal grey.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- While the science and art of Turkish towels dates back to the 17th century, their quick-dry, high absorbency, and unparalleled weave makes them a modern day essential worldwide.
- Our focus always includes versatility, utility and functionality. Originally used in Turkish baths (hammams), each of our towel designs has countless uses. Uses include but are not limited to the following: towel for bath, beach, pool, resort, cottage, boat, yoga, gym, travel, spa, and massage.
- Matching hand towel size (ideal for kitchen, bathroom, gym, table top, yoga) available here.
- Matching robe (ideal for home, cottage, beach, lounge, indoor and outdoor) available here.
- Ultra soft hand feel, luxurious texture, strong and durable.
- Creates a vibe that is elegant, contemporary, stylish, modern, luxe, coastal. These towels work well in any setting, on their own, and with other towel types and towel styles. Our towels have versatility in aesthetic and design.
- Quick-drying, highly-absorptive, durable. Useful in all seasons. Made to last.
- Easy gift as these towels look great with all decors.
- Towels will get softer and more absorbent with use and proper care.
- Made with 100% natural materials. Soft and gentle on the skin.
- Ethically-sourced from traditional Turkish artisans.
- Turkish cotton has extra long fibers, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton.
- Also known as "fouta" (the word for towels from Tunisia) or "pestemal" (the word for towel in Turkish).