Throw Pokoloko Chestnut Ombre SB81
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- This is a luxe, ultra soft, and versatile throw or large shawl, that is a perfect gift for friends, family, teachers, and for yourself. Classy and cozy. This throw is hand-loomed, machine-woven, and then machine-brushed for added softness.
- This unique, artisanal throw collection is made by a family of Indigenous artisans living in the volcanic mountains of Ecuador. Poko Rep Judith Brock, and Poko Co-Owner Jess Lyon custom-designed these throws in collaboration with the self-directed generational knowledge that has been passed on by this artisan family and their surrounding community for decades.
- The artisan alpaca collection is one of Poko's original collections, and it continues to thrive and evolve today as a best-selling feature in so many shops.
- Dimensions: 45"W X 67"L
- Composition: 20% alpaca 80% acrylic
- Care: Cold, delicate machine wash, hang to dry.
- Origin: Made in Ecuador